Prednisone Definition and Method of Action
It affects various types of metabolism: increases the level of glucose in the blood, has a catabolic effect, promotes the redistribution of adipose tissue, etc. You can buy prednisone to reduce the possibility of scar tissue formation as it influencesthe inflammatory process in the connective tissue.
Prednisone is an inactive substance that, after absorption from the gastrointestinal tract, enters the liver,where itis converted into an active metabolite prednisolone.
|20 mg, 10 mg, 5 mg
|$0.33 Per Pill
|Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Amex, BTC
Indications for Prednisone Treatment
Buying prednisone onlinemay be necessary for the treatment of a wide range of diseases, including:
- rheumatoid arthritis
- different types of allergic reactions
- bronchial asthma
- dermatitis and many others
It is also used in veterinary medicine.Prednisone for dogsmay be necessary forthe treatment of allergic and immunopathological processes.
Contraindications for Use
Prednisone should not be used under conditions including:
- hypersensitivity to prednisone
- gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the acute phase
- renal failure
- severe arterial hypertension with high blood pressure
- viral infections
- vaccination period
- active tuberculosis
- productive symptoms in mental illness
If you decide to order prednisone, it is worth consulting your doctor to determine the dosage. It is set individually, depending on the indications, the clinical situation, the patient’s age, and the form used.
Standard dosages are:
- Replacement therapy –prednisone 20 mg oncea day
- Maintenance dose – 5-10 mg a day
If necessary, the daily dose can be increased to 100 mg. Most of the daily dose is usually prescribed in the morning and a smaller part in the afternoon.
This medication is quite safe;so, you can order prednisone online. No prescription is required.
However, during use, such side effects can be observed:
- From the endocrine system: weight gain, hyperglycemia up to the development of steroid diabetes, depletion of the adrenal cortex, negative nitrogen balance.
- From the digestive system: increased acidity of gastric juice.
- From the side of the cardiovascular system: arterial hypertension.
- From the side of the central nervous system: mental disorders.
- Others: decreased resistance to infections due to suppression of the immune system, delayed wound healing, increased blood clotting.